What data do we collect?
On ThinkingInWordpress, we may collect the following data:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Why do we need the above data?
We may require your information to collect data and make our site better. Here are some reasons as why we would need your data:
- To improve the quality of our blogs and services.
- Using your email address, we would send promotional emails about new goods, special deals, or other information that we think you would find interesting on a regular basis.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research reasons from time to time. We may communicate with you through email, telephone, fax, or mail.
- To personalise the webpage based on your preferences.
How do we collect your data using cookies?
You will have the choice to opt-in to the storing of your name, email address, and website in cookies if you post a comment on our site.
These are offered for your convenience so you don’t have to re-enter your details every time you leave a remark. In an airtight container, these cookies can last for a year.
We will store a temporary cookie on your computer whenever you visit our login page to see whether your browser supports cookies. This cookie contains no personally identifying information and expires when your browser is closed.
We’ll set up a number of cookies when you log in to remember your login information and screen display settings, which you may access later. Login cookies are only good for two days, however screen options cookies are valid for a year.
Your login information will be saved for up to two weeks if you choose “Remember Me.”
The login cookies are immediately removed when you log out of your account.
An additional cookie will be kept in your browser whenever you edit or publish a piece of content. This cookie includes no personal information; it simply holds the post ID of the item you just changed.
What rights do you have in terms of your personal information?
If you have a user account on our site or have left comments, you may request an export of the personal information we hold on you, which may include any information you have previously submitted to us. You have the right to request that any personal information we have about you be deleted. This does not include data that we are compelled to keep for administrative, legal, or security reasons.